What is it like to work at Yusarn Audrey?
Talk to our people about what it is like to work at Yusarn Audrey. Each of them will no doubt tell you different things about their own experiences at our firm.
But you will probably find in their stories a few common things that we value:
- We believe our work has meaning beyond just doing a job.
- We believe that each one of us wants to do our best and we need to support each other to do that.
- Working as a team is second nature to each of us at Yusarn Audrey.
- We believe that everybody wants to grow and develop and we provide for that.
- We believe that behaving with honesty and mutual respect at all times is the only way to build trust.
- We consciously cultivate a work environment that we are all happy to work in.
- We enjoy the diversity in our firm and believe that people from every culture, background and age-group have something uniquely valuable to offer.
- We believe that while work is an important part of our lives, it isn’t all that life is about.
Be part of our team
If you want to be part of a world-class (and world-changing) strategic IP firm, and believe you have what it takes, talk to us.
We are looking for:
- Patent Attorney/Patent Agents/Patent Associates
‘We draft patents… but we don’t just draft!’
Our firm has a long track record of having in-house patent drafting capabilities, as evidenced by the quality portfolios we have developed for many clients over the years. We have a structured training programme to develop well-rounded and highly skilled patent agents. Our patent agents are not only busy with patent drafting and prosecution work, but also benefit from being involved in the multiple aspects of the practice of a full-service IP law firm, including litigation, commercialisation transactions, as well as IP management and strategy. We are looking for Singapore qualified patent attorneys to join our dynamic team. Candidates should demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills with technical depth in the following areas-
– Biotechnology/ Chemistry
– Mechanical engineering
– Electrical engineering
It is preferable candidates have 2 to 5 years’ patent drafting and prosecution experience within a corporate setting, patent or law firm. Patent Attorneys in training may be considered on a case by case basis if they have strong patent drafting experience, background and qualification in other jurisdictions. Remuneration will commensurate with experience and qualification.
- Lawyer (Trademark Department)
This position requires a Singapore-qualified lawyer with 2 to 5 years PQE. Relevant experience in Trademark is preferred but not necessary. Remuneration will be attractive and commensurate with the candidate’s capabilities and experience.
- Corporate and Commercial Lawyer
We are offering exciting career opportunities for lawyers with 2 to 6 years PQE in the Corporate department. We are a specialist firm with international and local clients, which enables us to offer exposure to a broad array of corporate & commercial work, particularly in the growing specialty field of IP commercialization transactions. Strong analytical and drafting skills required. Experience in corporate and financial services work would be an advantage.
You may email your resume to email@example.com.